Saturday, December 31, 2005

Buying a condom

It is a very embarrassing if not a very difficult thing to do. Go to a shop say 'Moods Please' you get it and walk away with a smile. It did not turn out to be so easy for me. But first why did I need a condom? Oh just to see if what they show on TV is true for real life also , i mean is buying a condom a easy thing or not? So i went the neighborhood medical shop near my Hyderabad house. I could not enter the shop easily as there were a couple of women buying some medicined and i didn't want to make them feel that they are there for some disease and i am there to do some masti. So i waited for them to go, then i entered the shop and was about to ask him that some other person came and asked for some cough syrup, oh condoms now days come in different flavors and varieties and i was there struggling to buy a simple one. I mustered some courage and asked the shop owner 'Nirodh hain kya?'.'Kya?' he asked. I said 'Nirodh!Nirodh!!'.'Kitan Hona?'he asked. I said '3 nahin 4 dena', he replied' 5 ka packet aata hain'.'De do',I said. Then i gave him a Rs.50 note and that was a big mistake i made. The shop owner started shouting 'Everyone does this! Where do i get a change!I don't keep condoms for this reason! Very few buy and i don't sell it to children! You don't have to pay any money go and take it with you! I don't want any money, these condoms are here for more than a year!'. I asked 'How much do they cost?', he replied '3 Rs', i gave him 2 Rs. and told will give 1 Re later and ran away from the shop.

Coming Up Next:Using a condom!

No comments: