Sunday, April 30, 2006

Embarrassed?

I had my share of embarrassing moments but they are not the ones i want to remember and absolutely nothing comes to my mind when i am asked to tell one, but one which i remember is about a Bihari friend of mine. Why being Bihari is important here is because Bihari boys are very uncomfortable when they have to talk to girls. My friend had cultivated a habit of watching all sort of movies in his computer, so he befriended one person who used to supply pirated CDs. He used to go to his home to take all the new movie CDs being released. During one such visit of his i accompanied him. We went to the guy's home. My friend called out “Guddu!Guddu!!”.One woman came out, supposedly his wife.

My friend asked if Guddu is there? She replied “No! But what do you want 2X or 3X?”. By the time i could have looked for the expression on my friend's face, he had completely vanished from the scene.

I had no option but to come back. I found he had covered many quick steps out of the shock, he was almost running. I asked him what happened, and his face was as if police had caught him red handed committing a serious crime. We came back hurriedly. And this same friend of mine never hesitates to tell “Bangali log bahut darpok hote hain!” and i am always reminded of that day.

2 comments:

rajatpmathur said...

hey sujoy,
this is a amazing incident,who is the guy ???
rajat mathur

rajatpmathur said...

hey sujoy,
this is a amazing incident,who is the guy ???
rajat mathur